Invest In Your Brand
"If people like you they will listen to you, but if they trust you, they'll do business with you."-Zig Ziglar
Your business brand is the message you convey to your customers.
It tells them what they can expect from you.
Recently, I collaborated with another small business to help them project their brand through quality imagery.
Graham is the co-owner of Lapel, a premium tuxedo rental business and my studio next door neighbor in Old Town, Alexandria's Crilley Warehouse.
As you will see in the following behind the scenes video, Graham is a casual, good looking businessman who doesn’t dress up to come to work, but he definitely knows how to make you look your best in one of his premium tuxedos.
Graham also understands the value of investing in professional photography to help him promote his brand identity.
(If your device doesn't display the YouTube Video click here: https://youtu.be/krNBqEUCONk)
When trying to establish or maintain your brand remember some simple themes:
1. Your Business Branding Is About Making Your Business Memorable.
2. Memorability equals Virality (yes that's actually a word!)
3. Branding is More Than A Logo.
4. Your Imagery Is Your Message.
5. Successful Brands Evoke Emotion.
6. Trust Can Be Created With Quality Imagery.
7. Quality Photography Enhances Your Brand And Drives Sales.
- Dr Suess
Laura Hatcher is a retired Naval Officer, Mother, Harley Rider and Published Professional Photographer located in Northern Virginia. Her Studio is on 218 North Lee Street, Alexandria, VA 22314.
Like what you read? Please hit the "Subscribe" link above to receive future blog posts via your email.